Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Leadership

One of the greatest struggles of leadership is addressing your weaknesses. All of us as leaders excel at some areas and continually fall on our face in others. Some may be great organizers, and yet be lousy with people. Some are indecisive, yet love people and thrive there. Others may be great motivators, and yet fight with self-discipline. As I am growing into the leader God would have me to be, I am having to look at myself through clear lenses in a well-polished mirror in order to be real with myself over what areas of my leadership are going well, and those that need some work.

Soooo . . . , as God reveals me to me, I am praying that He will help develop and hone those areas that I'm growing into, and that He would shape me the way He desires. I'm just the clay, after all!

How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home