Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Still An Education

The leader who stops learning - stops growing, and will ultimately stunt growth in his/her leadership and life. Regardless of status or notoriety, whether everyone knows your name, or you live in obscurity, we all need to keep learning.

I enjoy reading books that challenge me; I enjoy reading blogs from my peers and those I respect to grow from what they have to say. I enjoy reading the Word of God, especially when a portion of text comes alive to me. I enjoy having those with more knowledge than me in a particular area show me how to accomplish a task.

But it isn't just that kind of learning that is imperative. It is the learning about yourself, and who God made you to be that is just as important. I have learned things lately about myself that I know I need God to change. And I am confident that by God's grace I will be and become everything He intends for me to be.

Keep learning and growing, friend. We're in this thing together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home