Monday, October 29, 2007

What A Great Day!


Yesterday at church we sponsored Jersey Sunday. For two weeks prior I had been preaching a series called "Facing Your Giants" with clips from the movie "Facing The Giants". So many people showed up this week wearing mostly Steelers jerseys (which really grated this Ravens fan - ha, ha), and a few other teams, and a few people wore NHL jerseys. It was really cool to see people so excited about a particular day. The cool part was that the Mpact Girls clubs took a picture of me in a Ravens jersey and a Steelers jersey and put cans out in the local stores in town and at the church, and whichever can had the most money, that was the jersey I would wear to preach in. Do I need to tell you which jersey won?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Hahaha! I knew it!!!

October 29, 2007 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home