Monday, December 24, 2007

The Greatest Gift

Every year at the church we present a Christmas Cantata on Christmas Eve. There are always lots of guests and old friends that come. This year we presented the musical "Hope Has Come" put out by Integrity Music. Our youth were involved in the drama, and my son who is 12 sang in the choir - I was bursting with pride!

The greatest gift that I received tonight was during the brief intermission where I shared the gospel message, five people gave their lives to Christ - is that awesome or what? I don't know about you, but as a pastor what jacks me up is seeing people step out of darkness into God's marvelous light!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Way to go Dave!!

December 25, 2007 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home