Thursday, August 23, 2007

Really Giving It Over

My wife and I were discussing releasing things to God, trusting things to His care. I shared with her a challenge that I had faced in the past, often getting frustrated and sometimes depressed over something that I had no control over. Earlier this year I sat on my front porch and expressed all of my struggles and feelings to God. I finally felt on that day that I had let go, and since then, God's peace has carried that burden, and I know that the whole thing is in His capable hands.

This seems like an elementary lesson, but how often have you preached to people of how they should trust God, and then you encountered a mountain in your way that you weren't sure God knew about? Each time we encounter these things we grow. Oh God, help me to keep growing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home