Friday, July 20, 2007

What a week

These past two weeks have been busy ones. Being the solo guy (praying that won't stay that way for long), the hats I wear are many, but am learning to delegate. Last week we had VBS every night - and we got a chance to minister to some parents - in our neck of the woods, they usually drop them off and run. And we got some more kids coming to Mpact Girls and Royal Rangers - which God is really blessing.

Sunday was a long one with my piano player on vaca (meaning I have to play), VBS follow up meeting, practice for Fine Arts (for Indy), and then a great man in our town died and I was asked to do the funeral. Couple that with a board meeting (BTW, God has blessed me with a great board), pre-marital counseling, Wednesday night Bible study, . . . cough, cough - can I come up for air now?

Not griping - because I know so many guys in the same shoes. Just needing to vent. But I wouldn't want to do anything else - I love ministering to people. And God has put a God-sized Dream in my heart - and I'm just watching Him make it happen! Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home