Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Awesome Night Ahead

About a year ago, I received an email asking about a female Christian artist that would like to come sing at the church. How many of those kind of emails do you get - about a zillion? Most of the time, they end up heading to the recycle bin. However, I do like to check out the artist's website, just to see if they are "all that" or not. So, I went to this artist's website, listened to her music, and short time later bought the CD. I was so impressed with her testimony, the quality and content of her music, and the anointing with which she ministers, that I had to try to have her come. So this Wednesday evening at 7 p.m. at Pitcairn Assembly of God, we are having Kathleen Carnali in concert. Hope you can come - I know you'll be blessed. She has caught the attention of our teens - and that is significant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home