Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Stressed Out!!!

I'm excited about what God is doing in me and at the church.  There is a new hunger for God in hearts.  Had a great board meeting Monday night - BTW, my board is fantastic.  I have the confidence that we are going to the next level.  Tuesday strolls along and deals out frustration in the form of a failed appeals hearing (for a piece of property), our projector will be another two weeks getting repaired, and on top of that, the church was flooded - found it Wednesday morning when I came in.  After some much needed time with God, I determined that this is only a minor setback.  And that I need to have something make me laugh - to help me reboot and start fresh today.  That's what this video did for me.  Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home